The purpose of this platform is to encourage people to embrace uncertainty. I’ve had epiphanies while traveling whether it was through a conversation with a stranger, getting lost and stumbling upon a great surprise, or having preconceptions debunked. But these experiences were unplanned and happened when I was wandering through a new place. By connecting art with traveling, Nomad Lyfe showcases “the art of getting lost.”
With the content I hope to:
- Help people forget about borders and question our social constructions
- Make it easier to experience more transformative, joyous moments
- Inspire people to be courageous/adventurous/curious
- Encourage people to lose control so they can find themselves
- Engage people with various cultures
Mission statement: We open ourselves to new opportunities when we are willing to get lost and explore. It’s in these moments where we embrace uncertainty that we discover ourselves. Come get lost with me @nomad.lyfe
The Art of Getting Lost
When we hear the word “lost” we instantly think about negative things. In our society people who are “lost” are labeled as misguided, wrong, or confused. But how will we ever find our true selves if we don’t get lost? The art of getting lost is a process. A process in discovery of our true selves.
The Nomad Lyfe community changes the meaning of “lost” from being something negative to being something positive and transformative.